The JJ-CCR is an extremely versatile rebreather which is helping JJ-CCR divers to reach fantastic places.Equipped with a Petrel computer, a digital HUD, manual supplemental O2 and diluent valves with the option of feeding in external gases.
The JJ rebreather comes ready to fly right out of the box. Fill it with gas and sofnolime and you are ready to go diving! The philosophy behind the JJ-CCR is to keep it simple; K.I.S.S. simple… The JJ-CCR has a robust construction with minimalistic detail work. It gives the diver a versatile rebreather, while still being very easy to handle as well as to deal with before and after operations. It is a rebreather built by divers and diving engineers. Form follows function, so every component has a purpose and every detail can be justified in order to perform as a system helping the diver to reach his goals. The JJ-CCR is equipped with state of the art electronics and computing but it will still demand a skilled diver fully aware of the Pro´s and Con´s of technical rebreathers.
Essential features of the JJ-CCR Rebreather:
- Highly robust aluminium housing to which it is possible to secure up to 4
diving tanks (2 – 12 litre) using conventional tank belts.
- Self-filling canister (axial or optionally additionally radial)
- Heavy duty stand
- Integrated handle
- Back-mounted counter lungs
- Redundant power supply: One battery for the controller,
one battery for the HUD and two parallel batteries for the
solenoid. None of the batteries are integrated into the loop.
- Integrated ADV (Automatic Diluent Valve)
- DSV (Dive Surface Valve)
- Valve for manual oxygen feeding with the option of feeding in externalgases – also optional for the diluent
- Independent Digital HUD (Head Up Display) with real-time display of PPO2
for all three oxygen sensors
- Reliable controller with an integrated multi-gas decompression
computer (based on the Shearwater Petrel)
- Supplemental manual diluent inflation (JJ-CCR Rebreather DiveCAN – CE Edition)
- Diiuent inline shut-off valve (JJ-CCR Rebreather DiveCAN – CE Edition)
Want to learn more?
Capt. Matt is a JJ-CCR Instructor, and would be happy to help answer any questions you have – we have an extensive collection of information on the website, as well as photos, videos, class requirements and more. If you have questions, or would like a quote on a JJ, or to inquire about a class, contact us today!